Hello & Welcome to Mai Holistic Life!
I recently became aware of the Medicinal qualities of fenugreek seeds, which made choosing today’s blog topic very easy. 🙂
It was one of those serendipitous happenings, where random instances occur, perfectly. A friend of mine, who had been experiencing some chest pains, happened across information that fenugreek seeds are artery cleansing, and can help immediate symptoms of angina. He tried taking a teaspoon of the seeds, stating he immediately felt better.
The following day, another friend mentions to me they are having similar experiences with chest pains, and I naturally relayed this amazing, new information. The second person then tried the fenugreek seeds, also having immediate relief, this time right before my eyes!
If you, or anyone you know is experiencing chest pains, I strongly advise checking in with your Doctor of course. It is best to know specifically what the issue is before moving forward. When informed, you can discuss these dietary additions with your doc.
As the saying goes, ” Prevention is better than cure!”.
Here is a list of my personal top 22 favourite foods for Supporting Heart functions.
***22 Healthy Heart Foods***
1.Apples: Antioxidant, blood cleanser.
2.Avocado: Cardiovascular health, cholesterol control.
3.Beans(Haricot, Kidney, aduki,etc): Lowers blood pressure, cholesterol control.
4. Blueberries: Antioxidant, blood cleanser, cholesterol control.
5. Broccoli: Lowers blood pressure.
6. Celery: Lowers cholesterol.
7. Chickpeas: Antioxidant, blood cleanser.
8. Choc(dark): Antioxidant, blood cleanser, lowers blood pressure, cholesterol control.
9. Cilantro/Coriander: Lowers cholesterol.
10. Fenugreek seeds:Cardiovascular health, artery cleanser.
11. Garlic: Cardiovascular health, regulates blood pressure.
12. Grapefruit: Regulates blood pressure, blood cleanser.
13. Grapes: Cardiovascular health, antioxidant.
14. Honey: Antioxidant, regulates blood pressure.
15. Kale: Antioxidant, regulates blood pressure & cholesterol.
16. Lentils: Lower blood pressure, regulates cholesterol.
17. Oils(Olive,camelina etc):cardiovascular health, lowers blood pressure, antioxidant.
18. Onions(incl. Chives,Scallions etc): Artery cleanser, blood cleanser.
19. Seeds: Antioxidant, lowers cholesterol.
20. Spinach: Regulates blood pressure.
21. Tumeric: Cardiovascular health, antioxidant.
22. Water: Hydration naturally promotes healthy functioning of ALL the organs.(and I know, not technically a food 😛 )
These 22 items all promote Healthy Heart Functions, and are simply incorporated into your daily diet. Eating a selection of these foods a day will help prevent future Heart Conditions.
I hope you find this List useful.
Til Next Time,
Posted from WordPress for Android